History of SevenTV
SevenTV was founded in 2001 and is one of the fastest growing TV channels in Russia now. SevenTV has a 72.2% cumulative reach in Russia, as of the end of 2010 (TNS).
- On 17 September SevenTV is registered as a national television channel.
- For the first time SevenTV wins three PROMAX&BDA awards for television design.
- From 1 January 2010 SevenTV changes its programming format to informative and entertaining programming. The programming schedule has documentaries and feature films, comic and entertainment shows, as well as popular Soviet and foreign films.
- As a result of reprogramming the channel’s audience share grew to reach 1.5 percent in its target audience. SevenTV was acknowledged as the fastest growing channel in Russia.
- SevenTV starts broadcasting in Vladivostok, Krasnodar, Rostov-on-Don, Miass, Ufa, Syzran and Kemerovo.
- Starting 1 March 2011, the concept of the channel has been gradually changing to “fun and informative” lifestyle programming.